We all face difficulties at some time in our lives. Therapeutic coaching and counselling can be helpful when we are feeling stuck or unhappy, and finding it hard to navigate areas where we are not living as fully as we would like.
I have been working in a therapeutic and coaching capacity since 1995 and aim to provide a safe and non-judgmental space to help you:
- Make sense of thoughts, feelings and patterns of behaviour
- Develop internal resources and foster sources of inner strength and healing
- Identify and re-evaluate core-beliefs
- Cultivate kinder and more compassionate ways of relating to yourself and others
- Grow in self-awareness and fulfil your potential
- Create the possibility of change and implement strategies to sustain it
I have a particular interest in women’s issues. I have supported women on their journey to build healthy relationships with themselves and their bodies; in their search to make sense of childhood experiences, and in their relationships with parents, partners, children and work.